Jim & Deb Karwisch, Hollow Mountain Arts
||Deborah and Jim first learned to make pottery in late 2001 and started selling their work the following spring. A few years later, in 2004, Hollow Mountain Arts was formed.They aspire to create functional pottery that is pleasing to the eye as well as useful in everyday living in every room of your home. This goal is achieved whenever someone buys a piece they say speaks to them.
- – - – - – - – - -
HMA’s Facebook Page
HMA’s Twitter Page
- – - – - – - – - -
Other Members in the Atlanta Metro Region:
- Jim & Deb Karwisch, Hollow Mountain Arts Hollow Mountain Arts aspires to create functional pottery that is pleasing to the eye as well as useful in everyday living in every room of your home.
- Polly Sherrill, Polly on the Avenue "I have made the choice to make art my living, creating my own work and teaching art. My students are my true inspiration, they nourish my creativity."
- Raiford Gallery Located in the historic district of Roswell, Raiford Gallery is truly a shopping destination.
- Spirit Lala Welcome to the world of Spirit Lala and her exciting array of talents, from unique custom handcrafted art jewelry, whimsical clocks and stunning contemporary paintings found in many galleries across the nation.
- The Jackpie Theatre Workshop Jackpie is a growing Atlanta community of performers who are given the education, support and stage time necessary to become successful in the crafts of Improvisation, Film, Standup and Sketch.
- This Week’s Favorite Georgia Made Georgia Grown People, Places & Products Every Sunday night, I'll do my best to tell you my most memorable Georgia Made Georgia Grown people, places & products from the previous week. Since every blogger knows a post has to start with a picture, I'll start with the coolest eatery discovery we made... and we are probably the VERY LAST GEORGIANS to…
||More Travel Regions:
Historic High Country
Northeast Georgia Mountains